It's never too early to start at least thinking about your New Years Eve outfit. Ring in the new year in style, break out of your comfort zone, and most importantly DON'T BE BORING! Here are some simple ideas on how to spice up your New Year's Eve outfit:
1. Wear a black birdcage veil. They are hard to find, but you might be able to find one on etsy.com or go to a bridal store and get a white one and have them dye it.
2. Wear a fascinator you don't have to be royalty to rock this. You just have to be cool and since you're reading Wardrobe Wire... you are cool. Etsy.com is a great place to shop as is americanfascinators.com.
3. Don't be scared to wear sequins even if just on your purse. This clutch from DSW is only $26.95.
4. Rock accessories you know no one else will have. These silk tie bow's on a leather cuff are worn on both your wrist's and I guarantee NO ONE else will be wearing them. Plus, they are are great conversation starters as they can transform into restraint tools in the bedroom.
5. Skip the bracelets and rings and be a bad ass by wearing these elbow length fingerless leather gloves.
6. Wear leather. Either leather pants or a leather dress. Be naughty.
Now that you have a few visuals, rummage through you and your friends closets and pull together some unique looks for NYE. DARE TO BE DIFFERENT.